Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Somehow I've Been Away




This sky, a picture of storms about to break out, is me.  Inside there have been struggles so strong, so intense, that even writing has not been possible.  It is healing taking place, sometimes an excruciating process. I have not abandoned my friends, my blogs, my writing.  There has just been a pause while I learn and remind myself again and again that I am strong, I have survived great pain, and I will be victorious over the cruelties, torture, and control so suffocating they threatened to take my breath, my life.

So bear with me, please, as I work on healing.  For now, I believe I am ready to come back to writing.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Emma, I had no idea where you'd gone to. Please let me know what I can say or do to help. I've been through some really hard times too. Maybe I know something that can help light the way.

    Be strong!

    Diana
    XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Emma. I hope you are ready. Writing can be so healing. And I have missed your words. Healing hugs, friend.

    de
    whimsygizmo.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete